Sunday, January 22, 2012

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT: SUCKER OR ANGEL, DR. MARY HAMER PAYS BILLS ...AND MORE

'I'm Van der Sloot's guardian angel': Divorced Florida radiologist, 55, pays bills for 24-year-old 'double killer'... and even visits him in Peruvian jail


By Daily Mail Reporter /  Daily Mail.co.uk  /  Last updated at 8:34 PM on 12th December 2011

While authorities in Peru can lock up Joran Van der Sloot, they evidently cannot contain his charm and manipulative ways.


Though he's jailed for the murder of Stephany Flores and considered the prime suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, the 24-year-old Dutchman brags that he still gets a lot of attention from women.

One such woman is Dr Mary Hamer, 55, a radiologist from Florida who has been corresponding with Van der Sloot for more than a year.

Dr Hamer, who is divorced, was struck by Van der Sloot since the moment she heard about the Flores case, and believes he may be suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.


She also claims that he is the subject of an international conspiracy and has been suffering abuse in prison that has left him visibly shaken.

Dr Hamer told Newsweek: 'I have a very strong feeling about protecting. It’s a very deep natural instinct of mine that is driving me - not driving me, but allowing me the freedom - to help Joran.'


After speaking to his attorney and his mother Anita Van der Sloot, Dr Hamer sent the first of several care packages to him last year.

And she continues to send them today. They contain everything from disinfectant wipes to books on spirituality to clothing he can wear in court.


Later, Dr Hamer was given the first of several opportunities to visit him.

She told Newsweek: 'I come every six months. I will come for the rest of my life. I have even told Joran I will move here.'

READ: WHAT ELSE WILL DR. MARY HAMER DO FOR KILLER JORAN VAN DER SLOOT...
http://tinyurl.com/82zjo85

No comments: